From concept to implementation, SOLID's design-centric approach helps organizations, institutions, campaigns and initiatives make good things happen across a range of issues, needs and aspirations.
We bring strategic communications, engagement design and brand experience talents, skills and experience to the table - these are our gifts we offer into the world and to you.
We work in two ways with a portfolio of clients:
1) DIRECTLY with organizations, institutions, companies and campaigns to bring new strategic communications, engagement programs and brand experiences to life;
2) AS AUGMENTATION SUPPORT to intermediate foundations, philanthropic enterprises, corporations, NGO's, campaigns, governmental units and other entities who see potential in funded programs and special initiatives and want to support optimal outcomes from investments.
We help make good things happen with:
- trend/opportunity/obstacle analysis and assessment
- positioning and strategy development
- core narrative, messaging, brand articulation and activation
- campaign development, engagement program design and implementation
- content and toolkit development
- digital and social media outreach
- stakeholder engagement process design and facilitation
- media outreach and public relations
- grand challenge and ideation process, platform and promotion
- assessment and measurement frameworks
We deliver strongest results when designing and implementing complete, integrated strategies, but we can also support strategies, campaigns, initiatives and organizations already in motion with focused services.
SOLID specializes in bringing strategy development, communications/marketing and engagement program design to the civic, social and cause sectors. Our client/partners tend to be foundations, philanthropic enterprises, NGOs, governmental entities, agencies and institutions. These client/partners typically hold long-term strategies for addressing complex issues or opportunities that lend themselves to strategic advancements over tactical "fixes."
In support of that profile, our philosophy of service is to build not just purposeful campaigns but enduring, powerful movements for our clients and the good purposes they advance for people, communities and places.
One of our favorite questions is "what if?" And, we get excited when asked "have you ever?" Have an idea? Let's talk.
Clients and Partners
SOLID has worked with a spectrum of organizations, institutions, campaigns and initiatives in the for-profit, not-for-profit, philanthropic, advocacy and educational sectors on a range of initiatives at national, state and local/regional levels.
Americans For The Arts
Arts & Science Council
Bank of America
Centralina Council of Governments
Charlotte in 2012
Community Building Initiative
Richard Florida Creative Group (Creative Class)
Foundation For The Carolinas
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
The Lee Institute
Octane Productions, Inc.
Paradigm Management LLC
Varji & Varji Salon and Spa
Voices & Choices of the Central Carolinas